We are committed to exceptional quality products and your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the receipt condition of your purchased products, you may exchange it within 10 days of receipt, subject to our terms and conditions exchange requirements. Any shipping charges associated with your transaction will not be refunded.
Due to the nature of our ‘Art on Demand’ and ‘Photos-to-Art’ products, unfortunately we do not accept any refund or exchange for incorrect size and image (art). Therefore, please make sure that you have properly measure the dimension of your wall space, desired print and overall finish size (with frames if applicable) before you made the purchase. Refer back to the summary page for detailed breakdown of the size and finishes you choose for your art or photos.
Please refer to the section below for acceptable conditions of exchange. For any other conditions that are not listed below, please follow the Exchange Request Procedure. Our QA (Quality Assurance) team will assess if the item(s) are eligible for exchange based on our terms and conditions.
1. Store Pick-up
We do not provide any exchange services after you left the store with our products. Our sales representative will help you to check and inspect your order when you collect the item(s) at our store to make sure that your order(s) is/are correct and in excellent condition. If the order is incorrect or there is any damage in/on the product, we will process the exchange immediately.
2. Domestic Courier Shipping (in partner with JNE and TIKI)
We partner with JNE (PT. Tiki Jalur Nugraha Ekakurir) and TIKI for domestic courier shipping. Please refer below for detailed breakdown of acceptable and unacceptable exchange conditions that we offer. JNE or TIKI (domestic courier) will be responsible for any form of damages or shipment delays caused during shipping. Please apprehend JNE’s and TIKI's terms and conditions that can be found in their website.
3. International Courier Shipping (in partner with DHL and TNT)
We partner with DHL and TNT for international courier shipping. Please refer below for detailed breakdown of acceptable and unacceptable exchange conditions that we offer. DHL or TNT (international courier) will be responsible for any form of damages or shipment delays caused during shipping. Please apprehend DHL’s and TNT's terms and conditions that can be found in their website.
4. Expedition Drop-off
Please refer below for detailed breakdown of acceptable and unacceptable exchange conditions that we offer. Any form of damages or shipment delays caused during shipping will be the liability of your appointed expedition company. Please refer to their terms and conditions.
Acceptable & Unacceptable Conditions For Exchange
Stated below are detailed breakdowns of exchange conditions that we do and don’t accept.
Acceptable conditions for exchange:
1) Received item(s) is/are incorrect based on order’s invoice, which includes:
o Size (both print & overall)
o Product Type
2) Damages on frames such as dent or scratches.
3) Stained or torned mounting board (mat).
4) Trapped air bubble or uneven surface on lamination film finish.
5) The orientation of hanger(s) is/are installed incorrectly.
Unacceptable conditions for exchange:
1) Crack or broken plexiglass
2) Torn or folded paper or canvas print (print only rolled in tube items)
3) Broken frame(s), which include conditions such as:
o Split in half
o Broken corners
4) Product(s) is/are intentionally disassembled, tampered, modified, or changed. (Also applied to products with conditions that are acceptable for exchange)
5) Markings, stains, or Writings on product(s).
Please Note: We do not accept these conditions for exchange as our QA (Quality Assurance) team has ensured that none of our products leave the warehouse with these conditions. These damages are possibly caused during shipping or poor handling and will be reimbursed by our shipping courier partners through their claim and reimbursement process. Murigoart.com will provide assistance for the claim submittals.
Exchange Request Procedure
To request an exchange for your item(s), please follow these steps:
- Simply take a digital photo of the item and one of the shipping containers it arrived in.
- Attach them to an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include in the body of the email: your order number, the shipping ID or item number, and a brief description of the reason for the exchange.
- Your request will be processed within 3-5 business days and you will receive an email letting you know your claim approval or if any other actions needed.
- After you have received a confirmation email from us, please have the item(s) shipped back to our distribution warehouse (at your own expense). The address will be given in the email along with an Exchange Instructions form.
- Please pack them properly and include the completed Exchange Instructions form. We will not accept the exchange if the item(s) is/are damaged outside of the initial claimed damages.
- Depending on the item(s), the production time can vary from 7 to 10 business days.
Be sure to clearly specify the reason for the return. We strongly encourage you to return your item via a trackable shipping method and have it insured. Murigo Art will not be responsible for any shipping fee associated with your exchanged items. The "exchanged" item(s) will be replaced by the exact item that is stated in your invoice and claim.
Murigoart.com reserves all the right to alter or modify the terms of exchange in this policy without prior consent and at anytime. When purchasing our product, you are entitled fully to our Exchange Policy for any recorded transaction.
Updated as of 31 May 2018